Panel Discussion & Networking: 2SLGBTQIA+ Leadership in Action
Join Pride at Work Canada in a night of networking and connection for those who are passionate about advancing 2SLGBTQIA+ rights and creating a more inclusive work environment. The evening’s festivities will provide an opportunity for attendees to meet like-minded individuals, share their experiences, and learn from one another. Bringing together professionals, community members, and job seekers from a diversity of industries and backgrounds.
The event will include a panel discussion and lively networking reception. The panel will focus on the importance of leadership in 2SLGBTQIA+ communities influenced by the groundbreaking research Lead with Pride: Best Practices for Advancing 2SLGBTQIA+ Leadership. Come celebrate and make a new connection.
- Tools to support 2SLGBTQIA+ leadership
- How to promote and retain 2SLGBTQIA+ talent
- Strategies for 2SLGBTQIA+ leaders
- 2SLGBTQIA+ Professionals & job seekers
- 2SLGBTQIA+ community members
- HR and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion professionals
For more information and to register visit, St. John’s ProPride – Pride At Work Canada