Professional ticketing services are exclusively provided by Mary Brown’s Centre. Tickets are distributed online, by phone, and onsite at both Mary Brown’s Centre and the SJCC satellite box office in our main lobby.
Centerplate is honoured to serve guests as SJCC’s event hospitality partner. For more than 85 years and across North America’s premier convention venues, Centerplate has earned a reputation for quality, service and support of local communities. From the shores of Newfoundland and Labrador to British Columbia, and from Winnipeg to Miami, our teams rally around a single mission: Making It Better To Be There.
We are proud to serve more than 115 million guests each year for gatherings large and small, from Presidential Inaugurations to private anniversary celebrations. Count on us for your special event and convention catering, fun retail environments and unique touches.
To connect with Centerplate, please contact Mark Hoff, Food & Beverage General Manager.
Destination St. John’s is here to help make St. John’s your next great host city. Comprehensive bid presentations, space availability search, and site inspections are just a few services they offer.
Audio Visual and Related Services
Canadian AV Inc. is the official supplier of audio visual services and the exclusive supplier of rigging and material handling services for all SJCC events.
Exclusive Canadian AV services:
- Rigging and overhead safety work.
- On-site client material handling.
Canadian AV also offers the following rentals and services:
- Large format projection screens.
- Concert and portable PA systems.
- Trade show power distribution services.
- Wireless systems and microphones.
- Conventional and automated lighting systems; LED lighting.
- Trussing systems.
- Drapery and set design.
- Simultaneous Interpretation.
- Webcasting and streaming.
- Multi-camera HD I-MAG.
- Production staging services.
- Client consultation.
- On-site event and meeting technical support.
- Floor plans and visuals for convention and event bids and implementation.
- Off-site materials handling: receiving, shipping, warehousing, and transporting of exhibitor items to and from the venue.
- Audio and video recording and editing services.
- Scissor lift rental and staffing.
- Crew labour services.
To connect with Canadian AV, please contact:
Operations Manager, Canadian AV Inc.
Official Supplier of the St John’s Convention Centre
22 Pearl Place, St. John’s NL A1E 4P3
(709) 758-1111 Ext 492
(709) 746-1115 (cell)